Saranno sei i nuovi titoli IEEE per il 2007, alcuni hanno già aperto il call for papers.
Lo dichiara la IEEE con una nota diffusa lo scorso agosto.
I titoli previsti sono:
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, focusing on microelectronic issues in a wide range of applications found in life sciences, physical sciences and engineering
- IEEE Systems Journal, dealing with many aspects and attributes of systems: namely applications, education, engineering, human factors, management and operations, science, and modeling, simulation and analysis
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, discussing topics such as the theory and application of filtering, coding, transmitting, estimating, detecting, analyzing, recognizing, synthesizing, recording, and reproducing signals by digital or analog devices or techniques
- IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine, addressing aspects of nanotechnology including theory, analysis, design, implementation; industry, research, education and policy news; opinion pieces; book reviews; introductions to new tools and techniques; patent summaries; and commercialization
- IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine, which will focus on the theory and applications of electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence to industrial and manufacturing systems and processes
- IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, and online-only publication publishing peer-reviewed archival quality papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of network and service management