La banca dati della World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) offre accesso gratuito alle risorse riguardanti PCT (Patents), Madrid (Trademarks), Hague (Industrial Designs), Article 6ter (State Emblems, Official Hallmarks, and Emblems of Intergovernmental Organizations)
Inoltre un approfondimento sui sistemi di classificazione usati (per la gioia dei bibliotecari)
La banca dati è accessibile alla url http://www.wipo.int/ipdl/en/
La descrizione della risorsa nel catalogo della Library of Congress
Access: Publicly available resource
Description: Provides access to intellectual property data, including patents and trademarks, hosted by the World Intellectual Property Organization. These collections include:
- PCT (Patents) – contains data relating to the Patent Cooperation Treaty international applications published as PCT pamphlets from January 1997. Bibliographic data, abstracts, drawings and images of PCT pamphlets are provided for all published and republished international applications in the collection.
- Madrid (Trademarks) – includes all international registrations that are currently in force or have expired within the past six months.
- Hague (Industrial Designs) – includes bibliographical data and reproductions of industrial designs relating to international deposits that have been recorded in the International Register and published in the International Designs Bulletin as of issue No. 1/1999.
- Article 6ter (State Emblems, Official Hallmarks, and Emblems of Intergovernmental Organizations) – includes all communications made so far under Article 6ter of the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property (Paris Convention) by States and international intergovernmental organizations.
- Lisbon Appellations of Origin – contains information on all the appellations of origin entered, in accordance with the Lisbon Agreement for the Protection of Appellations of Origin and their International Registration, in the international register kept by the WIPO International Bureau and which are in force.
- JOPAL : Journal of Patent Associated Literature – contains bibliographic details of articles published in leading scientific and technical periodicals from 1981 to one year ago.Coverage: Various DatesSubject(s):
Applied Sciences, Engineering & Technology
Business, Economics & Industry
Publicly Available Resources
Filed under: Ricerche bibliografiche